martes, 11 de mayo de 2010

My Ideas for the final project

As i said in the post before, I chose the option of the geo-narrative story, i have written already all of it, i have now to write the rationale in order to finish most of it.

During the process of making my story is important to say that I decided as location Canberra,
because even if I just moved here three months ago I feel this was a very nice way of learning different parts of the city.

Google maps is a very powefull online tool, and the best part is that is free!, with google maps we can search from addresses to postal codes, we can also take a look to the streets on "street view" which makes this the most complete free mapping software online.



It was a very good idea to propose the use of google maps for the final geo-narrative story, this completes the story locating every character anytime.

Canberra is the place where my superhero story is gonna take place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario