jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

Meta Blog Post

This is my last blog post, so let's analyze all!

This blog was made for the unit Networked Media Production of the University of Canberra and it is a significant part of the final grade, that may explain why every week the topics written are related to the content given by Mike on lectures and by Ben on tutorials.

Every week is a different story and every week this blog has a post explaining and analyzing what we learned. I consider the blog a very important way of expressing our ideas by making public the content and allowing people to comment.

Sharing information is the future and the present on the internet; that is exactly what we learned and that is also what we are doing by writin
g on this blog.
For this blog I choose blogger because I consider this is (in my opinion) the best blog free admin, and also I have used it before for other blogs; one of the best features in blogger is the blog admin, which on the main site allows me to choose between my blogs and edit the content.

My blog has one feature that is my favorite, the name is "Google Analytics" which is a free online application that allows me to see the number of visitors with countries and the time. This free online tool is oriented on for the Google Ad Sense, which is the advertising tool of google.

Because this is a school blog, it seems to be few visitors per week, which is normal in this kind of sites. The website counter options are hun
dreds, and no always need to paste some code on the html part of the blog like on Google Analytics, for example: statbrain.com, which is a site that creates a page with the aproximate number of visits, I have to say that is not as accurate as Google Analytics but seems to be close.

Sharing content online is the best way to show our ideas that's why depending on the content that is designed to be shown the amount of visitors may vary.
Some blogs are focused on the amount of clicks on the ads that the visitors make, only for making money, and I can say this is not my case.

Now I will share the blog posts that in my opinion are the best, because of its content and and the way I wrote about the topics related :

http://nmpalex.blogspot.com/2010/04/week-10-multiplicity.html

http://nmpalex.blogspot.com/2010/03/week-6-carving-up-world.html

http://nmpalex.blogspot.com/2010/03/no-lecture-reflection-week.html

So I hope you guys enjoyed reading my blog.
Cheers,
Alejandro.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario