miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

Final Blog Post

The time goes fast, i have always known that; I can see myself writing my last week post of Networked Media Production.

During this time we learned heaps of information that are gonna be usefull for the rest of my studies. The primary objective of me as an exchange student in UC is to pick up as much information as possible and take it back to my home contry and apply it on my daily life.

My favorite topic was the importance of using the CSS on the creation of HTML sites, before in my home university I used to create websites by using tables and more tables on html, but now i know a better option exist and makes the code more clean and clear.

Sometimes when we are online clicking on the different websites we don't often analize the content that is being presented to us, but this is on the past, because now when a website call my attention I try to analyze the code by clicking on the "view code" option, by doing this I can view the different ways of giving structure and learn from the others work.

About the blog I think is a very important tool that is offered to us for free, and let us share our way of thinking and letting the people to feedback opinions in order to make an free online comunity sharing sistem.

In my particular case as a media designer the blog is one of my most powerful tools to show my possible clients and people interested in my work my designs and my opinion about projects news and different stuff.

Cheers,
Alejandro.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario