sábado, 27 de febrero de 2010

Third Week

Hi there, here i'm writing again. This time I want to say that I really enjoyed this week tutorial.

During this week I learned new ways of writing html, and basically not (How to meet Ladies) haha. I want to say also that I have been studying html and other programming languages for two years, so I consider myself a big fan of programming techniques :-).

In this week we began hmtl from the basics, I consider that the tutorial was very good, sometimes I think that to learn this programming languages is always important to practice everything you learn when you go back home, because it doesn't matter how good your lecturer could be, if you don't practice enough you will forget everything.

During this week tutorial, we had to write some of the ideas we have for our first project, and do it on html. I have some ideas about making a slideshow of some of the best pictures I have taken during my trips, and add some of the experiences behind all of those pictures, but as I said is just an idea, just matter of time to decide!.

Cheers, alex.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario